I would like a free estimate! And what should I expect from Big Rock?
- Contact us through our website or by phone. We will set up a time that works for you to meet with someone to discuss the details of your project and take some measurements. We will email you an estimate within the next two business days.
- Once you have received your estimate please let us know if you would like to be added to the schedule. The office will send you your estimate again with our contract attached for your review and signature. Sign the estimate and the contract and scan back to the office.
- We will notify you of our next available estimated start date. If this date does not work for you, we can schedule your project at a time that it does.
- If your project requires AB One Call, we will arrange for them to come approximately 1 week prior to your estimated start date. Homeowners are responsible for any permits when required. If you do not know if you need a permit, we can help you with this.
- We will send you a reminder a few days prior to your estimated start date. If your date needs to move due to weather or for any other reason, we will try to give you as much notice as possible.
- Our crew will come and put forms in for your concrete. After the forming is complete, a pour date will be set. A different crew will arrive to complete the pour and finishing.
- The forms will be removed and sealer will be applied to exposed or stamped finishes. If backfilling is required, it will be done at the end of the job.
- You should expect an invoice from us shortly after the job has been completed.
- Make sure you know when your concrete will be ready for use. Generally, a slab that is designed for foot traffic will be ready the following day. A slab that is designed for a vehicle will be 40 days before you can drive or park on it.
- Don't forget to submit a Google review (link below) so we can send you a $10 Starbucks gift card. It only takes a second and you will receive a thank you from us in the mail!
If you ever have any questions, please feel free to ask!
Contact us here